Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Evidence Of Angels" by Marina Petro


"Evidence Of Angels"
20"x 24"
Oil on stretched canvas
Email me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

This piece was painted a while ago. It is another spontaneous/intuitive painting that I began with keeping my mind as clear as I could and just beginning to paint...dipping my brush in the first color that comes to mind and going from there. The angels were an afterthought...it felt like something else was needed and, bingo...angels came to mind...

Today's Quotation: "Make yourself familiar with the angels and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you."
- St. Francis De Sales


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Marina, Nice painting of clouds and angels. Isn't it nice to have a blog to keep track of images from past and present? I love the one you posted yesterday, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin