Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

"Birth Of Angels" by Marina Petro


Artist: Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
6"x 6" original oil on Raymar canvas panel.
$100
Email me to inquire about purchasing this painting.

When I completed this painting, I saw the suggestion of angels in the light area of the painting. It appeared that they were being newly born and descending toward earth as I imagined it...I could use a few angels today...

Today's Quotation: "The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone."
~George Elliot

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin