Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

"PUMPKIN" by Marina Petro




“Pumpkin”
Sold
8" x 6" (20.4cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Gallery wrapped stretched canvas
$100 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.


Insurance is included in shipping & handling charge.
Purchase directly w/PayPal or email me for other purchasing options.

This is a miniature pumpkin I found at our local farm market. The background is a placemat I picked up at a Dollar Store. I'm always on the lookout for interesting fabrics I can use for my paintings. This one was actually easier to paint than I thought it would be. I'm happy with it and hope you enjoy viewing it too. I'm off to finish another small painting I started yesterday.

Today's Quotation: "For sheer excitement you can keep movie premieres and roller-coasters. An empty white canvas waiting to be filled. That's the thing."
-Pam Brown



Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin