Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

"MOONSCAPE"





Moonscape
3" x 3" (7.7cm x 7.7cm)
Oil on Stretched Canvas
$39 plus $6.00 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Shipped with display easel.
This miniature piece was painted with the same palette as "Toward Heaven" which I posted on November 12, using more pastel colors than I ordinarily do. It will be available at my holiday open studio exhibit & sale this Sunday, unless someone scoops it up right here with PayPal.

Hope you all had a pleasant Thanksgiving. I did. It was one of the more enjoyable ones I can remember. My daughter, Andrea, cooked a wonderful meal. I was very much into the spirit of the day and in deep gratitude...remembering last year at this time when I was just days away from fairly major surgery, quite frightened...and that I could be with my loved ones enjoying this day with all that behind me...and still painting...

Today's Quotation: "We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
~Thornton Wilder


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin