Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

"FISHIN AROUND" by Marina Petro



"Fishin Around"
6x8 inch
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
$100
Purchase at eBay here
Or email me (link below) for other purchasing options

The more I look at this painting, the more I like it. It's a happy piece. I enjoy painting fruit and vegetables on fabric and am always on the lookout for fabrics with interesting patterns.


Todays Quotation: "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
Theodor Geisel



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin