Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

"LUNAR ANGEL" by Marina Petro


"Lunar Angel"
I might be posting older work for a day or two. Today was interrupted by car trouble which took most of the day to resolve and I'm just too pooped!

Lunar Angel is one of my favorite paintings.
The 22x28 inch original oil on canvas has been sold. I have the image available in several formats and you can email me if you are interested. I am offering it on sale at my eBay store in a 16 x 20 double matted version for the very reasonable price of $35 + shipping.
Purchase Lunar Angel here

Today's Quotation: "When you flow like water you bring all of your talents and resources to your creative work... Flow around every obstacle you encounter, including any you've erected yourself."
-Eric Maisel




Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin