Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"LIME POW WOW" by Marina Petro


"Lime Pow Wow"
6x8
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
$100
Purchase here at ebay
or...email me directly

I love the brilliance of the limes against the deeper red background of the fabric in this painting. Don't they look like they are conferring in the corner? I'm amusing myself with fruit lately...arranging them in various groupings. You won't see them all because I haven't had time to paint them all. When they begin to get soft they serve their primary purpose in life...to be eaten...

Today's quotation is from my fortune cookie in last night's chinese takeout.

Daily Quotation: "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become."


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin