Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Approaching Eden"


"Approaching Eden"
5x7 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas-painted sides
$100
Purchase at eBay here
or email me for other options (link below)

This is one of my earlier daily paintings. It might take me a week or so to get back on track and begin photographing and posting new paintings. I will be away this weekend without access to the internet. Funny thing about the daily painting movement. Since I came on board and created this blog (which I am delighted I did) I feel like 'someone is watching'....and I suppose they are. There's a sense of needing to produce a finished painting every day which isn't always possible...lately it's been difficult and I'm doing the best I can. I'm usually working on a larger painting at any given time as well as these baby paintings which I love to do.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy what I am presenting. Approaching Eden was painted from my imagination and I am pleased with it. It flowed beautifully which isn't always the case. From time to time I'll begin a painting and it turns to mud or something I wouldn't want to hang in a room with the lights out.

So now that I've posted I'll get back to working on my next painting.

Today's Quotation: "We have a wonderful world to be inspired by and each new day is like an adventure into the unknown, where things that require a second glance can be captured in time on a canvas for anyone to enjoy forever."
-Louise Corke



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

1 comment:

Nancy Standlee said...

I like your Eden interpretation. Very nice painting.I belong to Marketplace also..
http://nancystandlee.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin