Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

"LEMON" by Marina Petro

"
"Lemon"
6x8 inches
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
$100
email me to purchase (link is below)

If you have been following my posts you will remember how excited I get when I find a piece of fruit with the leaves still attached. I got lucky again in my local Price Chopper. As I passed the fresh flower counter I noticed a bunch of leaves that were quite different than the ordinary ferns they use for bouquets....lemon leaves! I had some lemons home and here we are with today's painting. I'm happy with the outcome. Hope you enjoy viewing it too.

Today's Quote: "Making art is like giving a gift: evidence of your spirit and that you are here."
-Patty Mitchell



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin