Pages

Friday, June 1, 2007

"BLUE MOON" by Marina Petro



"Blue Moon"
6x8 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$50
Purchase here

A blue moon is when the moon is full twice in a month. Here's my blue moon a day late. I don't have much to say today. I've been in Albany,NY at the wonderful Apple Computer store learning how to create my daily painting database in a new application. These little critters are piling up and the need to organize them for easy access was pressing. My left brain hemisphere is on overload and my right brain is nowhere to be found...

Daily Quotation: "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun,the moon, and the truth.
-Buddha


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin