Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2007

"ANGEL LIGHT" by Marina Petro


"Angel Light"
22x28 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Email me to purchase

Here is another product of my imagination...(no kidding)
I have been working on a larger piece so it's been tricky producing a small painting daily as a result. There's just so much a girl can do. Hopefully I will be able to pare down some of the daily demands, have the time to complete a small painting daily and continue to work on my larger works. Thanks for looking...

Daily Quotation: "Every day we should hear at least one little song, read one good poem, see one exquisite picture, and, if possible, speak a few sensible words."
-Goethe


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin