Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Heart Centered, Original Art, Abstract Ink Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Heart Centered"
9 x 12 inches
Original alcohol ink painting on Yupo paper

$50

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.




"Heart Centered" is another recent experiment with alcohol inks. Working with these inks has been very interesting. It requires relinquishing control as they glide over the ultra smooth white Yupo paper. I love the heart that 'appeared' in the center of the painting and I am happy with the result.

Trying to 'get my act together' and put more time at the easel. Such hard choices....do I paint with ink today?...Oils?...Acrylic?....hmmm

I will try to remember today's quotation just below and apply it daily in this new year. In fact, I think I will print it out separately and tack one onto my easel and another on the refrigerator...

Today's Quotation:  "To change one's life, start immediately, do it flamboyantly, no exceptions, no excuses."
-William James



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin