Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Secret Flight - Original Abstract Night Sky, Space, Oil and Acrylic Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Secret Flight"
6 x 12 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

$175.00

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.




Here is another beautiful and mysterious creation from my imagination. I'd been working on another painting with acrylics..... finished that one and rather than have the paint dry on my palette (as acrylic does) I began to apply it to a new canvas and then put the canvas aside. 

At that stage most of the background for "Secret Flight" was done. When the spirit moved me a few weeks later, I began to paint the details, moon, stars, etc... with oil paint .... completed it, and a new creation was born!

Today's Quotation: "The most important function of art and science is to awaken the cosmic religious feeling and keep it alive."

-Albert Einstein


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin