Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Angel In Flight, Original Oil Painting, Spiritual, Healing Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Angel In Flight"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

$250

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.



Here is another creation straight from my imagination. I hadn't intended to paint an angel into this piece. When I thought I'd finished the painting, I began to get a nagging feeling that it needed something else. That is when I received the wisp of an impression of a very subtly painted angel. Now it is complete!
I consider my spiritual/angel paintings 'Healing Art'.

Today's Quotation: "Art acts directly on our perception and our energy, and, by generating in us beneficial emotions, it produces healing and spiritual opening, which are two aspects of a same purification process" 
-Pierre Wittman


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin