Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Artful Gifts Hand Painted by Marina Petro

I neglected to include my miniature paintings in my gifts email last week.
Just below are two examples.

All miniature works are $39.99 each 
 Illumined 3" x 3" Oil on Canvas Miniature Art
Blazing 3" x 3" Oil on Canvas Miniature Art

Below are my magical WISH BALLS at Etsy

 Healing and Prosperity Wish Ball
The World In Your Hand Wish Ball

Photos here do not do either the paintings or the Wish Balls justice but was the best I could do under the circumstances. The canvas grain on the paintings appears very coarse in these photos. 


Today's Quotation: "The ground we walk on, the plants and creatures, the clouds above constantly dissolving into new formations - each gift of nature possessing its own radiant energy, bound together by cosmic harmony."
-Ruth Bernhard

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin