Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

White Magic, Horse Painting, "Equine Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

White Magic
16x20 
Equine oil painting on stretched canvas
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting

Only one in the entire universe....and it could be yours!

 Here is the newest addition to my expanding stable of horses. I am experiencing less and less resistance and getting to love painting them. Each one is such a surprise when it's completed. Most of the photographs I used for reference had landscapes and fences behind the horse. I decided to create my own backgrounds...that's part of the surprise element. The most resistance I encountered was painting the eyes and the mane...especially the mane. Turns out it feels very natural and they have been flowing from my brush relatively effortlessly...all things considered....

Today's Quotation:  "Soon silence will have passed into legend. Man has turned his back on silence. Day after day he invents machines and devices that increase noise and distract humanity from the essence of life, contemplation, meditation."
-Jean Arp





LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin