Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Serenity Garden, "Landscape Garden Oil Painting," by Marina Petro

Serenity Garden
8" x 10"
Oil painting on stretched canvas by Marina Petro
Purchasing information HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries
Certificate of Authenticity is provided with every painting

Only one in the entire universe! .....and it could be yours....

This painting was created intuitively/spontaneously from my very fertile imagination. Once again, I simply began by dipping my brush into the color that attracted me most at the moment and continued to do so until the painting was completed. Wish I was in this garden drinking up the sky right now...

Today's Quotation:  "Art is both the taking and giving of beauty; the turning out to the light the inner folds of the awareness of the spirit. It is the recreation on another plane of the realities of the world; the tragic and wonderful realities of earth and men, and of all the inter-relations of these." 
-Ansel Adams

Visit My Blog
Paintings and prints at Etsy


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin