Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Love That Orange-Still Life Fruit Oil Painting by Marina Petro


SOLD
"Love That Orange"
20" x 20" 
Oil painting on 1-1/2 " gallery wrapped stretched canvas-no frame necessary
Certificate Of Authenticity provided

Only one in the entire universe....and it could be yours!

Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries

I am thoroughly enjoying painting these larger still life pieces. The fabric I used to showcase the orange was a rare find. It hasn't been easy finding fabric patterns I am attracted to of late. This piece is getting quite a bit of attention at my studio in Saratoga. 

Today's Quotation: "Boldness has genius, power and magic. Engage, and the mind grows heated. Begin, and the work will be completed." 
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
FaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints at Imagekind!
Zazzle-My Art Jewelry and Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin