Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cosmic Blossoms-Abstract Celestial Floral Acrylic Painting by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view

Cosmic Blossoms
6x12 inches
Acrylic painting on board-notched on the back and does not need a frame.
This piece can be hung vertically or horizontally.

Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options 
Artist-Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA 

Oil paint is what I primarily use and am most comfortable with...the way it blends, the smooth and sensual quality when applying paint to canvas, the way it blends and the fact that it doesn't dry quickly. I like to diverge from time to time and experiment with acrylic and other paints. This was one of these experiments. I know I've been mentioning that I am leaning toward exploring painting more abstract works...stay tuned...I probably will soon...curious to see what emerges...

Today's Quotation:  "Experiment, experiment, experiment - until it finally flows from within you. It is a hard road. But the result is also a deep inner satisfaction." 
-Jack Dickerson
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Jess said...

I absolutly LOVE the Cosmic Blossoms painting. It's so vibrant and it flows so easily, it's so vintage. it makes me think of my paintings, but better!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin