Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Abstract Painting,Marina Petro,Twenty-Two, From "The Zone" Series

Twenty-Two
A painting from "The Zone" Series
Acrylic on stretched canvas
EMAIL ME to purchase and for inquiries

Only one in the entire universe!

I have finally finished uploading ALL of my paintings from "The Zone" to FINE ART AMERICA where you can view and purchase any image in this series as a high quality print on paper, canvas, or as a greeting card. Twenty-Two is one of my favorites. It's only recently that I've decided to put this series out for sale. I'd been keeping them close for some time and am willing to let them be adopted now. These paintings are truly one-of-a-kind. 

When I began painting this series in this new intuitive style I've explored, I decided not to give them titles, so I numbered them. But...I'd love to hear what you would title this painting (and any of the others)...just email me. I am so curious....

I will be giving a weekend workshop in Painting From "The Zone" on October 2 & 3. 

Today's Quotation: "I try to begin a painting with as few restrictions as possible and let intuition be my guide, as I respond to what is developing on the painting surface." 
-Marilyn Hughey Phillis
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin