Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Eight" Original Abstract Visionary Painting by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

"Eight" 22x28 original tempera painting on paper
Original not available for sale. You can order prints at the ImageKind link below or email me for other options.

Here is the eighth in the "Zone Series." It was very interesting to discover that serpents, crows and images of outer space began to re-appear in these paintings. Also interesting is that whenever I view them, it is almost like looking at them for the first time! Always something new to discover. I'm beginning to realize that this is probably the most natural way for me to paint.

Today's Quotation: "Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent and the serpent didn't have a leg to stand on."
(I don't know who wrote this. I found it on a quote site.)

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin