Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Five" Original Abstract Tempera Portrait Painting by Marina Petro


"Five" A Painting from "The Zone
22x28 Original tempera painting on paper. Original not for sale. Prints can be ordered at Imagekind below...or Email me for other purchasing options.
Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

I forgot how much I really like this painting until I posted it here...if I must say so myself. The little singing black bird with the heart on its chest to the left evokes such a joyful feeling for me. It's probably a representation of me being so happy discovering this new style of painting.

Today's Quotation: "There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.”
-Martha Graham


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin