Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Twelve" Original Abstract Angel Painting-Wings,Crow,Snake, Ocean, Rainbow,


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Twelve" a painting from "The Zone
20x24 inches
Email Me to inquire about purchasing this one-of-a-kind piece.

I'm getting more and more frustrated with myself lately. I want to paint in all my developed styles all at once and it is just not possible. Currently, I have a new still life that I really like half done on the easel. Another half drawn painting of an exquisite water lily (from a fantastic photo my daughter, Andrea took) is waiting to be worked on in my studio. I'm posting this painting here today and just seeing it makes me want to start another 'Zone' painting...I suppose I'll have to just live with this creative onslaught...

I created a video of my Paintings From "The Zone" at YouTube. I'd love it if you left a comment and rated it.

Today's Quotation: "Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul."
-Kandinsky



Email Me

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin