Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Two Yellow Pears - Original Still Life Oil Painting of Pears by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Two Yellow Pears
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.




Just a simple painting of two yellow pears. This has been an unusually busy day with a lot of little details to attend to...so I don't have much to say. I just want to get into my studio, away from the rest of the world and paint...

Today's Quotation: "Soon silence will have passed into legend. Man has turned his back on silence. Day after day he invents machines and devices that increase noise and distract humanity from the essence of life, contemplation, meditation."
-Jean Arp


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oil painting is so beautiful because of its colour

justice

outsources BPO & call centre solution

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin