Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Ginger Jar-Original Still Life Oil Painting with Fruit by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

The Ginger Jar
28" x 22" (71.2cm x 55.9cm)
Oil on Canvas
$599 with FREE shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Special sale price for this painting.
This is an older painting that has never been exhibited. I thought I'd give it a treat, elevate it's self-esteem and give it the opportunity to shine in cyberspace...

Today's Quotation: "The pursuit of art on a regular basis may be the key to healing our minds and bodies."
-Kim Blair

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin