Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

"The Path" Original Oil Landscape Daily Painting by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

The Path
16" x 12" (40.7cm x 30.5cm)
Oil on Canvas
$259 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Special reduced price on this painting.
"The Path" is the other piece I painted plein air at the Saratoga Battlefield near Saratoga Springs, NY. Initially, I didn't like it. It started to get dark and I was tired as I was painting. A few days later I looked at it through fresh eyes and was pleased with the outcome.

The photo here looks a little darker and a bit bluer than the actual painting on my monitor. I was at the Apple Store for a tutoring session today and changed the settings on my monitor to comply with my Epson printer. My monitor took on a bluer tone. Each monitor displays color differently anyway so there's never a guarantee that what you see is actually what is...

Today's Quotation: "So let us go forward, quietly, each on his own path, forever making for the light."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

2 comments:

Rob Hazzard said...

very nice Marina. I've been contemplating making a composition with a pathway, I love how it just draws you right into the painting.

Anonymous said...

it looks like mountain in blue and white colour

justice

outsources BPO & call centre solution

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin