Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2019

HEAVENLY ANGEL~ Original Miniature Angel Oil Painting by Marina Petro

                                                             ©Marina Petro

"Heavenly Angel"
3x3 inches ~ easel stand included

Original miniature oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"HEAVENLY ANGEL" A beautiful little gem to enhance any room and bring blessings! This miniature original oil painting was created from my imagination. It will make the perfect birthday gift or housewarming, or any special day gift for someone special.

Today's Quotation:  "No, I never saw an angel, but it is irrelevant whether I saw one or not. I feel their presence around me."
Paulo Coelho




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin