Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

MOONRISE-Original Landscape Oil Painting With Moon by Marina Petro

                                                                                     ©Marina Petro

"Moonrise"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"MOONSCAPE" is one of my recent favorites. It began as a plein air painting of Saratoga Lake in Saratoga Springs, NY. When I brought it back to my studio I didn't particularly love it so I began painting spontaneously and this is the resulting piece which I am very happy with. Can you see the suggestion of angels in the sky?

Today's Quotation:  "The moon puts on an elegant show, different every time in shape, nuance and color."
-Arthur Smith

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin