Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

"Captive Angel" Abstract Fantasy Angel Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Captive Angel"
       
20 x 24 inches
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


Full of symbolism, "Captive Angel" is from my Paintings From "The Zone" Series. A series of 29 paintings, thus far, which were created moment to moment without any forethought. I consider these paintings ultra original works of art. Try as you might, you won't find anything like these anywhere! Great conversation pieces. This is the type of artwork that you will always find something new when you view it. I still do and I painted them!!!

As I begin each painting, it is with the intention of keeping my mind as clear and free of any preconceived ideas and just dip my brush into the first color that attracts me and follow the movement from brain to hand to canvas or paper. The results are always fascinating...a complete surprise!

Today's Quotation:  “It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.” 
-Vincent van Gogh


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin