Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

"Tropical Red" Apple Painting, Still Life Fruit and Floral Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro


"Tropical Red"

6 x 6 inches
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel

$125

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





"TROPICAL RED" is the second small 6x6 inch apple painting I created with this background fabric which I absolutely LOVE! If I allow my moderately compulsive nature to take over I would be painting a lot more of these but I am opting for variety. 

At the moment, I have a new angel painting I am working on. Stay tuned...so far I like it but that could change in a flash....


They look great together



Today's Quotation: "You should keep on painting no matter how difficult it is, because this is all part of experience, and the more experience you have, the better it is...unless it kills you and then you know you have gone too far."
-Alice Neel



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin