Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

"Approaching Eden" Landscape Floral Original Garden Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Approaching Eden"

8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on canvas

$179


Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





This beautiful meditative landscape was painted directly from my imagination. I've painted this theme many times before. I consider this piece "Healing Art." I rarely have more than one or two of these gardens available as collectors of my paintings love them!

Today's Quotation: "Perseverance  is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody."
-Longfellow


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin