Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hearts, "Abstract Fantasy Ultra Original Painting" with Hearts Flowers and Snakes.by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Hearts"
24" x 30"
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas

Painting From "The Zone" Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Hearts" is the 28th painting I completed in this series. 

Today's Quotation: "Boldness has genius power and magic. Engage and the mind grows heated. Begin, and the work will be completed." 
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page


Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin