Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dreamer "Horse Portrait Giclee Art Print" From The Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro
"Dreamer"
16 x 20 inches
Giclee Art Print on Stretched Canvas
$175

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE  or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

"Dreamer" is a re-post and giclee art print of the very first horse I attempted to paint. I was surprised and happy with the result! The original painting was sold almost immediately. It's difficult to tell the originals from these high quality prints on canvas.

I was obsessed with horses when I was a child. They were my first love. Growing up in the city made it very difficult to have any contact with them though. Before we had television, I'd sit and listen to the radio and make believe I was galloping along with The Lone Ranger and Roy Rogers....the good old days...

Today's Quotation: "A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence."
-Pam Brown

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin