Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Apple & Leaf, "Still Life Fruit Painting, Original Oil Painting" by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Apple And Leaf"
6 x 6 inches
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel
$100
Still Life Series

SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


At the moment, I am feeling a bit 'funky' with not much to say other than I am happy with this painting. It has an unusual 'glow' which was an unintended nice little 'accident.' 

Today's Quotation: "Painting requires the bravery of solitude. Painting requires disciplined labor. To be a painter is to search the world with a benevolent eye for every subtle beauty that the infinite world offers."

-Charles Philip Brooks
View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin