Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Cosmic Light 11, Abstract Skyscape Clouds Oil Painting, Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Cosmic Light 11"
6 x 6 inches
Original oil painting on archival panel
$98

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


Well, folks, after I uploaded the photo of "Cosmic Light" I sat here trying to think of something to say about it....and I hit a blank wall. So, I thought I'd get some help from good old Google. I typed in Cosmic Light and discovered the Cosmic Light shows at the Clark Planetarium in Salt Lake City, Utah. Click on the link just above and it will take you to a page where you can see trailers of a variety of light shows...Very Cool  stuff...

Today's Quotation: "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
-Socrates

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin