Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Angel Falls, Waterfall Landscape Original Oil Painting" Spiritual, Healing Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Angel Falls"
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel
$100

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Angel Falls" is yet another creation from my ever active imagination. I wish I could transport myself there right now. The way I see/feel it, the waterfall is flowing straight from heaven, bringing it's healing powers to us...

Today's Quotation: "...and so at this time I greet you.
Not quite as the world sends greetings, but with profound esteem and with the prayer that for you now and forever, the day breaks and the shadows flee away."
-Fra Giovani

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin