Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Out Of The Blue, "Sunflower Oil Painting" Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Out Of The Blue"
8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
 Reduced to $159

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


Even though sunflowers reach their glory in late summer, early autumn is my favorite time for sunflowers. It's when they begin to bow their heads, lose their petals, and take on so many moods. They are equally interesting to me when they are petal bare....hhmm....that might be one of my soon to be created paintings....

Today's Quotation: "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." 
-Jack London

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin