Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Lotus, "Water Lily Oil Painting" Original Art by


©Marina Petro

"Lotus"
8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
$159 
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Lotus" was inspired by a photograph I took at the Yaddo Artists Retreat in Saratoga Springs, NY. This photo didn't capture the details of the original painting.  The originals are much more beautiful in person as a general rule.

Today's Quotation: "We artists are indestructible; even in a prison, or in a concentration camp, I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell."

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin