Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Appearance, "Angel Art" by Marina Petro


The Appearance
11" x 16"
Angel Art Print
From the original oil painting by Marina Petro
$35


Details and purchasing information  HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
This image is also included in my book "ANGELS" Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats.  Click the link to the title just above to preview the entire book. 

The original painting was created spontaneously from my imagination. When I completed the painting, I felt that this angel signifies and brings strength, protection, courage and perseverance to the viewer.   

Today's Quotation: "For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone."
~Psalm 91:10-1


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin