Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tropical Trip, "Still Life Fruit and Floral Oil Painting" 20"x20"by Marina Petro


 
Tropical Trip
20" x 20"
Original oil painting on gallery wrap canvas
Does not need framing
Fruit and Floral Art Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


 I love painting these large still life piecesI've just completed a few smaller still life paintings  for submission to the Mimosa Gallery annual small works exhibit that is coming up after the holidays in Saratoga Springs. I'll keep you all posted and I'll post my new small creations after I am through with this larger series. 

At the moment,  I am working on an equine portrait that was commissioned by one of my wonderful collectors who resides in Saratoga Springs every summer.  A few other equine commissions are 'in the works' so I'll be busy painting for others for a while.

Today's Quotation: “I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.”
 -Hafiz 
 

LAY AWAY PLAN
I take installment payments for my artwork…without any finance charges. If there is a painting you would love to call your own, email or phone me at 518-583-7280 and we can work out an arrangement that is comfortable for you. 
 
Here is the link to my ETSY SHOP where most of my artwork is available with prices listed and the links to my "Available Paintings" and "Small Available Paintings" at my website.  

3 comments:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

I was just reading this post;

http://themaskofgod.blogspot.com/2011/12/tree-of-life.htm

at the "Mask of God" blog-site about the movie "The Tree of Life" ,where there was a reference to the forbidden fruit of knowledge.
Then I was reading a passage from a book called
"The Science of Life After Death" by Stephen Hawley Martin,where he quotes Raymond Moody's observations of the Near-Death Experience;

"All of the people who go through this come away believing that the most important thing in their life is love.For most of them,the second most important thing in their life is knowledge.As they see life scenes in which they are learning things,the Being points out that one of the things they can take with them at death is knowledge.The other is love."

Then I see on my dashboard of blogs that I follow this post with a picture of your painting
"Still Life Fruit and Floral Oil Painting" has only been posted in the last 8 minutes.
"8" to me signifying the infinity symbol in an upright position.
Probably all just coincidence of course .-)

Ruth Andre said...

Lovely website and beautiful art.

Shahzad said...

Good blog! House painting Seattle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin