Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Psychedelic Pear, "Still Life Fruit Oil Painting" 20 x 20 by Marina Petro


  
Psychedelic Pear
20" x 20"
Original oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas
Still Life Fruit Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Psychedelic Pear" is the final large still life painting I've completed...boo hoo. They were so pleasurable to create and I will miss painting them for a while as I tackle other projects...equally pleasurable. I will reiterate my usual bemoaning that because I paint in a variety of  styles and diverse subject matter, (and want to do them all at the same time) I'm usually missing painting something or another as I'm working on whatever it is I'm working on. Yea, I know what some of you are thinking ...Marina, "just stay in the moment"....and I will respond....When you truly accomplish that, let me know and you can teach me....

Today's Quotation:  "All God's angels come to us disguised."
-- James Russell Lowell
 

LAY AWAY PLAN
I take installment payments for my artwork…without any finance charges. If there is a painting you would love to call your own, email or phone me at 518-583-7280 and we can work out an arrangement that is comfortable for you. 
 
Here is the link to my ETSY SHOP where most of my artwork is available with prices listed and the links to my "Available Paintings" and "Small Available Paintings" at my website.  


5 comments:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

I love your paintings Marina and I will definitely be buying one of your angel books after Christmas and a poster of your painting
"Twenty-three". I love that painting it captures so many of my favourite images.It was the painting that brought me to your blog,I stumbled across it on Google images.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I just found your blog. Your paintings are visually amazing and very well executed.I look forward to following your progress.

Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Thank you Brizdaz! "Twenty-Three" is one of the more lighthearted paintings in the "From The Zone" series.

Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Thank you Julie!

Looouie said...

This one has got to be my favourite. Your work is amazing

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin