Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Black Thunder, Horse Painting, "Equine Oil Painting" by Marina Petro


Black Thunder
16" x 20" 
Original oil painting on canvas
Equine Art Series 

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

I'm really enjoying painting these horses. They seem to come to life as I work on them. I was going to title this one 'Black Magic' but Edie,  one of my painting buddies, who was there when I'd completed it called him 'Thunder' so I decided on 'Black Thunder.' She kept blowing him kisses as she was leaving the studio...

I haven't been posting as often as I would like to. A recent decision made to put my beautiful country home on the market for sale is taking up quite a bit of my time. Between trying to get to my studio in town and orchestrating work needing to be done at the house....I'm on overload. But...I do have another horse coming to life on canvas that is in process...

Today's Quotation: I went past the field of the sluggard, past the vineyard of the man who lacks judgment; thorns had come up everywhere, the ground was covered with weeds, and the stone wall was in ruins. I applied my heart to what I observed and learned a lesson from what I saw: A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest -- and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man."  
Proverbs 24:30-34

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin