Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

ANGEL ART-Art Print Greeting Cards by Marina Petro

Apparition 11
Angel Art Print Greeting Cards~Signed by Marina
  $5 each
Free shipping with the purchase of 6 cards

I was going to photograph a new painting today but my camera bummed out...which bummed me out...and needless to say, the earthquake in Japan has taken it's toll.   I have two new paintings in process...one at my studio in town and one at my home studio. I've had a nasty toothache for a few days and haven't felt much like painting.

I decided to post my greeting cards at my ETSY Shop. It's kind of a 'no brainer' ... just what I need today.  So far I've posted 10 of them...9 angels and one Phoenix Rising. I print these cards myself with an Epson 1400 Printer and Archival Epson Claria Ink, They are printed on beautiful heavyweight Strathmore textured cards with a deckled edge.....many people give them as gifts, or purchase multiple images, frame them and display them as a grouping. They are easily framed in any standard 5x7 frame. I will be posting more over the next few days so check in again...and, check out some of my links below if you are so inclined...

Today's Quotation: "You don't learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, but by attacking, and getting well-hammered yourself."
-George Bernard Shaw



My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
FaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints at Imagekind!
Zazzle-My Art Jewelry and Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin