Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Pear And Floral Oil Painting, Sunny Side Up, Marina Petro

Sunny Side Up
10x10 inches
Original oil painting on 1-1/2 inch gallery wrapped canvas.
Painted black around all sides, ready to hang without framing.
A Certificate Of Authenticity is provided with every painting. 

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
 Purchase securely HERE for $150 or EMAIL ME for inquiries and to purchase directly.

I wanted to post this painting a while back when I'd finished it but for some reason struggled with a title. I mean...how many pears on fabric can you paint before it starts getting tough to come up with a catchy title? Earlier today, "Sunny Side Up" popped into my head. The title came first ... then I made the association with eggs... It is the perfect day here to post something related to the sun. We have been getting snow all week and it's freezing here in upstate New York. Predictions are that it will get colder and colder for the next few days. 

 Today's Quotation: "One should either be a work of art, Or wear a work of art"

- Oscar Wilde
My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Zazzle-My Art Jewelry and Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin