Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pear On Violet, Still Life Fruit Oil Painting, Marina Petro

Pear On Violet
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.
A Certificate Of Authenticity is provided with every painting.

I love painting pears more than any other fruit. There's just something about them that continues to inspire me to immortalize them on canvas. I haven't been as lucky this year as I have in the past finding pears (or any other fruits) with leaves attached. 

I've decided to repaint some of the smaller paintings I've done, that I really like a lot, on larger canvases. I'll be starting on them this week in preparation for a local exhibit in February.  

I received a notice from Zazzle that they've  added necklaces to their line of products so...I've been busy creating a line of (mostly) Angel Necklaces from my original oil paintings. The necklaces come in round and square designs with a sterling silver plated setting. Simple and beautiful.

Today's Quotation: "For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone"
-Psalm 90:10-1

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise
Zazzle-My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin