Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Morning Moon-Full Moon Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Morning Moon
6x6 
Oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel.
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.

Certificate of Authenticity provided with every painting.
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

COMMISSIONS ACCEPTED
Would you like a painting created from a favorite photo? EMAIL ME for information.

Well, this painting is not the Solstice Lunar Eclipse everyone was talking about yesterday. I got up hoping to watch the peak but the moon was nowhere to be found - at least not here in Upstate New York. 

"Morning Moon" was painted a while back and I thought I'd post it today as we do have a full moon today.  The inspiration for this painting came one very clear, starlit, early morning when I woke up, and looked out the kitchen window to find this glowing full moon amid the stars.

Today's Quotation:  "Don't fight darkness - bring the light, and darkness will disappear."
-Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise
Zazzle-My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin