Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pumpkin Patch-Autumn Landscape Oil Painting, Marina Petro

Click image for larger view
Pumpkin Patch
16" x 20"
Oil on canvas
Purchase securely HERE for only $495 or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Only one in the entire universe and it could be yours! 
Certificate Of Authenticity Provided with every painting.

COMMISSIONS CONSIDERED
Would you like a painting created from a favorite photo? EMAIL ME and we can discuss it.

Photo truly doesn't do this piece justice. The detail on the leaves is beautiful if I must say so myself. This painting is currently being displayed in the window of my studio at Beekman St. in Saratoga Springs. It was painted from a photograph I snapped at a neighbor's pumpkin patch.

Today's Quotation:  "Every moment, there is news coming out of silence."
~Ranier Maria Rilke

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow that pumpkin painting is lit! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin