Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Phoenix Rising 1, Fire Bird Art Print, Marina Petro

Click image for larger view
Phoenix Rising 1
24" x 48"
Oil on stretched canvas
SOLD
Prints on paper or canvas in a variety of sizes and greeting cards are available at

This painting was never exhibited.  I've had it hanging around my studio and upstairs in my storage room for several years. Last week I decided to bring it to my studio in town at 79 Beekman St. and within a week it was sold. I'm happy...

Today's Quotation: "The road to enlightenment is long...so bring some snacks and magazines..."
~Anonymous

COMMISSIONS CONSIDERED
Would you like a painting created from a favorite photo? EMAIL ME and we can discuss it.
 


Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin