Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Painting From "The Zone" Book - Twenty Five


"Twenty-Five"
20"x24" Mixed media on canvas


"Begin doing what you want to do now. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand, and melting like a snowflake."
-Marion Beyon Ray


I was going to post two paintings again today but the 'add image' in 'Blogger' stopped working...at least for now. I've been working on a larger autumn landscape and finished a few smaller daily paintings over the past week or so. I've got one on the easel now that I'm looking forward to working on and completing today. It often takes me more than one day to complete the smaller paintings.

Prints are available on 13"x19" heavyweight matte paper mounted on 16"x20" foam board directly from me at a special price of $29+$8 shipping anywhere in the continental US...through PayPal. Larger prints are available from Imagekind (link below) on paper or canvas.



Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin