Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Painting From "The Zone" Book - Twenty Six


"Twenty-Six"
24"x30" Mixed media on canvas
"The artist vocation is to send light into the human heart."
-Robert Schumann


Autumn here in upstate New York has been magnificent. The colors have been more intense than I ever remember. Took some photos for reference paintings which were highly disappointing once I got them into the computer. The camera is just not seeing what I am seeing. But, I can still glean a few paintings from them. It's getting pretty chilly here too the past few days and the leaves have started to fall...inevitable Winter is approaching.

Prints of "Twenty-Six" are available on 13"x19" heavyweight matte paper mounted on 16"x20" foam board, directly from me. Larger prints are available from Imagekind (link below) on paper or canvas.

Twenty-Six
30" x 24" (76.2cm x 61.0cm)
Mixed Media on Canvas
$29 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin